was this film even real
check out this new keyboard i bought
HOW RICH ARE YOU
The keyboard was only like $60 dude
THE FUCKING KEYBOARD IS 60 DOLLARS TOO
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
OH MY GOD
I’M TALKING ABOUT YOUR ENTIRE DESK
The desk cost me like $75 from Ikea
ONE is enough
but you have to go and get THREE moniters
why do you need THREE moniters
Are you really not gonna mention it?
Really? Are you all blind?
The door mat is off centre
I really hate these posts with really weird ass pictures and a bunch of people adding comments pointing out normal shit… I mean for real guys? Are we really just gonna ignore the fact that this person has a floor fan facing AWAY for their desk?
They probably use the fan to blow the heat away from their computer. Are we not going to talk about the really interesting part of this picture? I mean seriously. They have an epic ass star wars poster and you guys are commenting on some mundane shit.
damn that’s a lot of dildos
It’s really bothering me that the poster above the desk is crooked.
HEY BUT THAT STAR WAS POSTER IS AWESOME
Coming Soon, everyone’s favorite heroes together at last in theaters.
Me: I sent an email with some proposed pictures for your website. Which of the images do you like?
Client: I like the second and third one.
Me: Sometimes the order of the images can’t be relied on when viewing emails. Can you tell me the filenames of the images that you liked?
Client: Yes. Both are called 115KB.
Favourite animators: Mitsuo Iso (磯光雄) and his work on the End of Evangelion
- Mitsuo Iso is known for his jerky yet detailed animation, full of dense sophisticated motion. He refers to his own style as “full limited" or "full 3-frame". In traditional animation, animation with a drawing count below one drawing every two frames (or "on twos") is considered limited animation. Working on threes and fours, Iso draws every keyframe without passing his work to an in-betweener, allowing him full control to create the most detailed motion possible with the fewest number of drawings, hence the term "full limited". (wikipedia)
- Introduction to Mitsuo Iso’s style
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.7 - Mitsuo Iso and New Realism
- More scenes animated by Mitsuo Iso: part 1, part 2, the fight from EoE
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also wrote and directed the 2007 anime series “Dennō Coil”